Home Page

Pupils: Who can you talk to?

Look after your mental health 



Boys and girls you can talk with any of these people in school if you have any worries in school or at home.

Sr Eveleen Conlon is our Child Protection Officer on Board of Governors

Remember we are here to help every child in Presentation PS and no matter what the issue, you can talk with us or you can speak with your class teacher.


You can also speak with your class Learning Assistant or any of the Learning  Assistants in our school.


You can speak with a member of the school council, our head boy or head girl, your class prefect or tell a friend and they can come to us to help with your worry.  


We will listen to you and work to solve the problem…it may be a problem in school or a problem at home…no matter what we will listen and we will all work to find a solution.

5 Ways to Well Being