- Reflect shapes and designs about two lines of symmetry: horizontal and vertical.
- Identify an unknown 3D shape, given information regarding its properties: number and relative lengths of edges, number and shape of faces and number of vertices.
- Visualise the 3D shape which would result from particular nets.
World Around Us
Primary 6 children will begin their new topic – Fairtrade.
- Participate in a variety of discussions about what Fairtrade is, who is involved in it, what products are involved and how we can be involved.
- Make comparisons between their lives and ours.
- Investigate the prices people receive for products.
- Research aspects of Fairtrade using reliable websites.
- Use Newsdesk to create a Fairtrade report on a chosen Fairtrade product.
- Create and perform in a video to advertise a Fairtrade product.